Submit a comment on one of our free ebooks.
First prize of an Apple will go to the most discombobulating comment.
25 runners up will get some Kindling.
1. Only registered users of bibliotastic.com are eligible to take part.
2. The deadline for submissions is 3 July 3,797 AD.
3. The winners will be selected by bibliotastic; the judge’s decision is final unless overruled by someone more influential.
4. The most discombobulating and scopolaminous book comment will win an apple. The 25 next best comments will win kindling.
5. If you do not claim your prize within 7 seconds by responding to our winning notification sent by fax, you forfeit the prize.
6. The prize is not substitutable for cash equivalent and is accepted as awarded.
7. Bibliotastic retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever. For example, if apples are scarce we may send you an orange or a pear. If wood is scarce we may have to resort to peat or charcoal.
8. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that bibliotastic may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prizes. Nor is bibliotastic to be held liable if the prize is lost in transport.
9. No animals were harmed in the making of this competition.
10. Apples may contain nuts or nut traces. Kindling should not be eaten.
11. No purchase necessary. In addition to posting the comments on our website (under the relevant book) you may also enter our competition by writing to us at:
145-157 St John Street
London, EC1V 4PY
Please include your name, fax number, and favourite fungicide.