win a Kindle
Submit a comment on one of the books on bibliotastic.com to take part in our competition. First prize of a Kindle will go to the most insightful comment/review. 25 runners up will get a bibliotastic T-shirt. The deadline for submissions is March 8.
Check out the contestants' comments here.
1. All registered users of bibliotastic.com are eligible to take part.
2. The deadline for submissions is 8 March 2011.
3. The winners will be selected by bibliotastic; the judge’s decision is final.
4. The most insightful and interesting book comment will win a Kindle (with Wi-Fi) e-book reader. The 25 next best comments will win a bibliotastic T-shirt. All comments must demonstrate some knowledge of the book in question - "It's good" or "I like it" are not sufficient.
5. If you do not claim your prize within 7 days by responding to our winning notification sent by email, you forfeit the prize. To make sure we can contact you, please white-list our email address: email@example.com.
6. The prize is not substitutable for cash equivalent and is accepted as awarded.
7. Bibliotastic retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
8. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that bibliotastic may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prizes. Nor is bibliotastic to be held liable if the prize is lost in transport.
9. No animals were harmed in the making of this competition.
10. T-shirts may contain nuts or nut traces.
11. No purchase necessary. In addition to posting the comments on our website (under the relevant book) you may also enter our competition by writing to us at:
145-157 St John Street
London, EC1V 4PY
Please include your name, email address, favourite Power Ranger and telephone number.